Mythologies12th March 2009 - 25th April 2009 / Haunch of Venison / Burlington Gardens, London
Mythologies is about the stories we tell about the world in order to understand it. The exhibition takes as its starting point the previous incarnation of 6 Burlington Gardens as the Museum of Mankind between 1970 and 1998, when it housed the British Museumâ€™s ethnographic collections and staged exhibitions on subjects ranging from the Mexican Day of the Dead to Japanese Kites.
- Cent magazine, "The New Breed", Miss Pokeno, 2009
- Citizen K, "Volatiles & Vanites", Frederic Chaubin, 2009
- Frieze Magazine, "Mythologies", 2009
- Independent, "Mythologies", 2009
- Modern Painters, "The Art of Taxidermy", Steven Connor, 2009